Zarpar Bebê Wrap Baby Carrier Sage
We are thrilled to stock these wonderful Zarpar bebe slings in such natural and beautifully cool fabrics.
Sage Wrap Baby Carrier
This wrap sling is for newborn babies and is amazingly comfortable and cool to wear.
Designed in Australia by Mama Jemma and made by a wonderful group of ladies in Nepal, these are the most natural, ethically made slings we’ve found......
For those who love tradition and the snug and close feeling a wrap carry gives you.
- For use from birth until well into toddlerhood. Weight Limit from 3.2 until 18 kgs.
Tall body panel means your carrier grows as your baby grows. For smaller babies or newborns simply fold the waist to shorten the body.
- Panel Height adjustable from 30cm - 47cm
- Seat Width adjustable from 18cm - 46cm
- Shoulder Strap Length 200cm
Five Carry Positions with many strap tying possibilities
- Froggie Legs In, Front Inward-Facing, Front Outward-Facing, Hip and Back carry options.
- Permanent elastic cinch at waist to adjust the seat width as needed for smaller bubs and front facing carry
- Lightly padded bamboo waist band with buckle fastening for ultimate ease of use and comfort.
- Discreetly breastfeed on the go with a simple adjustment of the straps
- 100% Linen Body for durability, absorbency and breathability to ensure you and bub stay cool.
- Beautifully handwoven Allo (a nettle fiber common to Nepal) & Cotton front fabric panel woven on traditional looms in Nepal supporting home based women workers provide a better quality of life for themselves and their families.
- Soft Bamboo padding through shoulder straps to ensure bub ins't sucking any nasties making this a 100% natural carrier.
- Much less bulk than standard carriers and packs away into your nappy bag or under your pram without taking up precious space.
- Comes with Permanent elasticized hood to shade baby from the sun or wind. Easily rolls up when not in use.
All fabrics have been ethically sourced and hand woven by various communities across the world nurturing dignity, pride and humanity at every level.
For more instructions in how to use this wrap check our the on Zarpars website.
Things to Note:
- Use this carrier for children 3.6 to 18.1 kgs.
- Back Carry position is for children 6+ months who can sit unassisted with strong head and upper body control.
- When wearing a child on your back, frequently look at yourself when passing a window or another reflective object. Or ideally have someone check for you.
- Front Outward Facing Carry position is only for children who can hold his or her own head upright. Not recommended for babies under 4 months.
- The seat panel must reach to the knee and not beyond. If the panel extends beyond the knee, this will indicate adjustments need to be made using the seat panel cinch to further narrow the seat panel.
- For all babies, but especially infants under 4 months, remember to always keep the face uncovered and visible.
- When carrying babies under 4 months, position their heads to one side and monitor breathing. Grunting may indicate breathing distress and should be removed from the carrier.
- Please check your carrier regularly for any damage that may affect the quality and safety.